Although all shipping expenses are paid by BM Ortho Appliances Inc., there is an $9.50 handling fee attached to all incoming shipments.
Please keep in mind that unlike many of our competitors, this fee is assigned to the entire shipment regardless of the total quantity of patient cases included. The fee is the same whether you send one case or twenty as long as all the boxes / paper bags are taped together to form a single package.
Sending a Case
- Carefully inspect your working models for voids, blebs or distortions. Our finished product depends on the quality of your patient’s model.
- Write your patient’s name on the bottom of the model, especially when more than one case is sent in a bag / box.
- Include a wax bite whenever upper or lower models are sent.
- Supply upper and lower models whenever the teeth are to be repositioned or if an extremely close bite creates a potential for occlusal interference.
- Complete and Sign a BM Ortho Appliances Inc. prescription sheet, either our Standard RX or by signing to your account in our software EasyRx.
- Be sure to include: Doctor name (if not imprinted or different than imprint), dental license number, patient name (spelling of your patients name is important so please print), date you are sending the order, date you want the order back in your office (we suggest 2 days prior to insertion date), type of appliance and any special instructions (please be specific) and also any shipping materials you need to have restocked.
- (Please remember that the Doctor filling out the Prescription MUST SIGN to make it a legal document. Failure to properly fill out the prescription will cause a delay to your case! BM Ortho Appliances Inc. will not be held responsible for delays caused by failure to properly complete the prescription.)
- If you have questions on how to communicate your needs, please call 914-619-4991 for assistance from one of our technicians.