BM Ortho Appliances Inc. is dedicated to provide quality orthodontic appliances, but that not only means utilizing the best orthodontic techniques, or hiring an experienced and compassionate staff, also mean to pay special attention to answer all your questions you may have to ensure an exceptional experience and outcome.
- Email us at email@example.com or call us at 914-619-4991 to setup an Account with us. We will need the following information:
- Practice Name, License # & Expiration
- Contact Person
- We will setup an account and provide you with a username and password if you requested:
- If you prefer to send in traditional impressions, we will send you Prescription sheets, bags or boxes.
- If you have boxes and a case, request a pre-paid shipping label from our website and send via UPS.
- Submit your case to us:
- If you have your own boxes, adhere pre-paid shipping label to box (available on request) and send via UPS.
- If you prefer to use alternate carrier, send to 168-A Irving Ave, Suite 200B, Port Chester, NY 10573
- If you have digital files, submit records and prescription form via our EasyRx Portal
We typically request at least 10 business days in lab (not including shipping to/from your office) in order to meet your expectations and 13 business days for complex cases. However, if you need something done with a faster turnaround, we have some flexibility to meet your busy schedule. Just leave a note on the prescription or simply give us a call at 914-619-4991
Unfortunately at this time we cannot accept cases outside The USA, Alaska and Hawaii.
This is completely up to you. Many of our customers will send in a payment with their next case and others find it easier to wait for their statement after the last business day of the month. If you chose to pay individually, all invoices are due for payment by the 10th of the month following the invoice date. Example: if your case is invoiced on May 7th, payment will be due on or before June 10th.
- We are family owned and operated which means we don't need to limit our product offerings to that of a corporate owner.
- We are technicians that are constantly studying and updating our knowledge, and we have an Orthodontic Doctor as part of our family and team with 15 years of experience and knowledge treating patients.
- We focus in offering you great quality materials at a competitive prices.
- By working with BM Ortho Appliances, you also have the benefit that you can talk to the doctor or the technician building your appliance as we all still do production at the bench.
- There is no need to go through a middle-man or representative to get your answer...after all, you hire the lab techs, not the salesman.
- By working with BM Ortho Appliances, you also have the benefit that you can talk to the doctor or the technician building your appliance as we all still do production at the bench. There is no need to go through a middle-man or representative to get your answer...after all, you hire the lab techs, not the salesman.